High Risk Stop Near Highway 95 | Crime
Idaho State Patrol had to make a high risk traffic stop Tuesday morning in North Idaho near Honeysuckle and Highway 95.
Billy Kaster, 47, was taken into custody. There was a warrant for his arrest out of Indiana for parole and firearm violations. Law enforcement even pulled guns when taking Kaster into custody because of the nature of his warrant.
A viewer took this picture of the of the arrest that stopped traffic for about ten minutes.
Upcoming Events near Post Falls - Coeur d'Alene
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Deputy under investigation for taking second job while on duty
- Sheriff's Office seeks youth for Explorers program
- Proposed bill could mean headache for medical marijuana dispensaries and patients
- Citizen's Academy addresses Officer Involved Shootings
- Prolific crime fighter retires to play fetch, take naps