Community Library hosting health care information sessions | Events
The Community Library Network is hosting several information sessions to help North Idaho residents understand the Affordable Care Act. A Your Health Idaho representative will be available at all the sessions to answer questions about the ACA and open enrollment on the official Idaho Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Tuesday, October 8, 6:30 p.m., Post Falls Library, 821 S. Spokane St., 208-773-1506
- Thursday, October 10, 6:30 p.m., Athol Library, 30399 3rd St., 208-683-2979
- Tuesday, October 22, 7 p.m., Rathdrum Library, 16780 W. Highway 41, 208-687-1029
- Thursday, October 24, Noon, Hayden Library, 8385 N. Government Way, 208-772-5612
- Wednesday, October 30, 6 p.m., Spirit Lake Library, 32575 N. 5th Ave, 208-623-5353
- Tuesday, November 5, 6 p.m., Hayden Library, 8385 N. Government Way, 208-208-772-5612
- Saturday, November 16, 10 a.m., Hayden Library, 8385 N. Government Way, 208-208-772-5612
All of the programs are free and no registration is required. You can find more information by clicking HERE.