Community Library Events for July and August | Events
The Community Library Network has some great events coming up for teens and adults this month.
Make a Movie in Four Hours
- Saturday, July 6th, 5-9pm
- Teens will join together to brainstorm a plot, choose roles, and shoot the movie—all in 4 hours.
Teen Literary Character Brawl
- Saturday, July 20th, 7-9pm
- Come dressed as your favorite character and test your mental and physical prowess against all takers.
Introduction to Essential Oils
- Tuesday, July 23rd, 6pm
- Learn how essential oils can uplift spirits, promote physical wellness and purify homes
What I Did Last Sunday
- Friday, July 26th, 1:30pm
- Go on a journey through history with vintage embroidery transfers and learn why needle art continues to be relevant in homes across America.
Spirit Lake Library Summer Concert
- Saturday, July 27th, 5-8pm
- Enjoy an evening on the library lawn with local performers, Bill Parsons, Brad Sondahl and the Burning Gods of Love.
- Spirit Lake
Teen Summer Party
- Friday, August 2nd, 6:30pm
- Free pizza, prizes, YouTube videos and more. Vote for best photography and anti-bullying poster.
- Post Falls
Bully Movie Showing
- Saturday, August 3rd, 7-9pm
- Come watch and discuss an award-winning PG-13 documentary film about bullying in U.S. schools.