Fatal crash shuts down Hwy 95 near Garwood | News
Highway 95 has been closed in both directions at milepost 442 north of Garwood due to a fatal crash.
The Kootenai County Sheriff's Department and Idaho State Police are invesitgating the crash.
ISP reports the entire highway is blocked and motorists are asked to avoid the area if at all possible and look for alternate routes of travel.
The estimated time to open the highway is unknown as of 4:30 p.m.
Upcoming Events near Post Falls - Coeur d'Alene
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Deputy under investigation for taking second job while on duty
- Sheriff's Office seeks youth for Explorers program
- Proposed bill could mean headache for medical marijuana dispensaries and patients
- Citizen's Academy addresses Officer Involved Shootings
- Prolific crime fighter retires to play fetch, take naps